While we’ve been stuck at home, the kids, (who am I kidding…) I have been craving some of the fast food goodies that we used to go out and get as a family.
The Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme isn’t exactly a secret recipe. I mean, you can see them right there putting it together while you stand at the counter.
Note: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links. This doesn’t cost you any more than normal. Read our disclaimer for more info.
But, if you’re like me, you usually just drive out and get one rather than think about making this delicacy at home.
But it turns out this recipe is so easy, my kids can make it. (And it even got them to eat lettuce and tomato!)
Watch the junior Barbecue Lab staff help me make a DIY crunch wrap supreme recipe on our 30″ LeGriddle.
Crunch Wrap Supreme Recipe
Crunch Wrap Supreme
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 corn tostada
- 12 oz nacho cheese
- 2 c lettuce shredded
- 1 c tomato diced
- 8 oz sour cream
- Brown the ground beef in a saute pan and drain the grease. Follow instructions on taco seasoning packet to prepare the taco meat.
- Spread about ½ cup of taco meat in the center of a large flour tortilla.
- Place a corn tostada on top of the meat. (If tostadas are unavailable, you could use tortilla chips instead).
- Spread some nacho cheese over the tostada.
- Sprinkle lettuce and diced tomato over the nacho cheese and then finish with a squeeze of sour cream.
- Fold in five sides of the excess tortilla over top to make a fully enclosed pentagon shape.
- Place the wrap folded-side down on a hot griddle and allow to sear for a couple of minutes on each side.